Summary: This position is responsible for managing the company’s call center and incorporating new technology to improve performance. This job description may be edited at any time per the company’s needs, with relevant notice to the employee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training and evaluating Patient Access Coordinators’ (PAC) and Patient Administrative Representatives’ performance to enhance patient outcomes.
- Monitor team members to improve patient outreach, ensure all medically necessary appointments are made, and superior customer service is provided.
- Review representative KPIs and send daily reports of team performance to appropriate stakeholders.
- Monitoring and evaluating departmental performance and adjusting workflow accordingly.
- Providing consistent and ongoing mentoring, training, and coaching with a focus in process improvement and employee satisfaction.
- Maintaining constant working relations with company’s employees, physicians, and office staff to ensure office parameters remain consistent for patient outreach.
- Facilitate, organize, and lead weekly quality assurance meetings.
- Work with management team to identify and deliver positive change in company’s initiatives and efficiencies.
- Update PAC training manuals, tests, and PAC Parameters Spreadsheet.
- Minimal travel within company service area.
- Must abide to all HIPAA, Confidentiality and Privacy laws.
- Other duties may be assigned by your Supervisor and Managers.
- Communications as needed with physicians and other health care professionals.
- Patient Engagement Systems: Maintain patient engagement processes and systems.
- Able to facilitate call center software as updates are pushed into production. Knowledge of progressive, predictive, and other types of dialers.
- Able to monitor call campaigns and retrieve data to send to analysts for processing.
- Capable of dynamically changing workflow based on newly received reports.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Patient Access Team Manager|