Healthcare Practice Consultant: Project Management
Excellent career opportunity for entry-level / junior associate. Rapidly growing healthcare network / organization is seeking a motivated and focused team player. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who wants to join one of the United States premier healthcare companies.
Salary: Competitive annual salary, plus bonus and other incentives.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position
- Submit: Cover letter w/ salary requirements
- Submit: Resume
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate patient assignment project-based work by contacting and scheduling patient annual wellness visits.
- Assist practices to increase performance of annual wellness visits which increases patient care, which in turn increases patient assignment.
- Coordinate physician office project work flow by visit and train physician offices. Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Engage offices with our secure messaging tool to communicate about post hospital discharged patients to facilitate continuation of primary care.
- Maintain assignment education and training documents / systems. Maintain patient engagement processes and systems.
- Monitoring strategies / tool-sets for more accurate and efficient engagement of physician members and office staff.
- Remotely integrating practice EMRs with PBACO to transition into care coordination.
- Submit file / documentation to physicians and other clinicians as requested for reviewing, quality assurance checks, and other purposes.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Collect office data representing practices’ performance with various patient care services and collect patient data for use through our eligibility system.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Must abide to all HIPAA, Confidentiality and Privacy laws.
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Keen judgment and decision-making ability
- High confidentiality awareness
- Knowledge of HIPAA: Legal and ethical consideration related to employee information
- Attendance/Punctuality – Consistently at work and on time.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Unrestricted driver’s license.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- (2) years’ experience in medical environment
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedure
* A large component of this job is calling patients and scheduling them for annual wellness visits.