Excellent career opportunity. Rapidly growing healthcare network/organization (accountable care organization) is seeking a motivated and focused team player. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual to gain experience in population health, as we move from Fee-For-Service to Value-Based Care. If you desire to join one of the premier healthcare companies in the United States, follow the application instructions below.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position
- Submit: Cover letter w/ salary requirements
- Submit: Resume
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Consult with 20+ physician offices to improve quality of care provided while reducing waste in the healthcare system.
- Efficiently coordinate the care of patients by engaging in patient outreach. Contact patients and schedule them based on internally produced reports to maintain engagement.
- Analyze data to improve current initiatives and produce innovative concepts for value-based care.
- Engage with insurance payers in monthly meetings. Create preventative care initiatives based on collaboration with payers.
- Create educational documents for physicians and office staff.
- Coordinate patient assignment project-based work by contacting and scheduling patient physicals
- Assist practices to increase performance of annual physicals which increases patient care, which in turn increases patient assignment.
- Coordinate physician office project work flow by visiting and training physician offices. Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Assist in best practices for coding and billing to ensure proper reimbursement and acuity level of patients
- Engage offices with the PBACO app to encourage use of the secure message tool post hospital discharged patients to facilitate continuation of primary care.
- Maintain assignment education and training documents / systems. Maintain patient engagement processes and systems.
- Monitoring strategies / tool-sets for more accurate and efficient engagement of physician members and office staff.
- Remotely integrating practice EMRs with PBACO to transition into care coordination.
- Submit file / documentation to physicians and other clinicians as requested for reviewing, quality assurance checks, and other purposes.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Collect office data representing practices’ performance with various patient care services and collect patient data for use through our eligibility system.
- Deliver crucial reports to physicians and office staff to improve quality of care provided while reducing waste in the healthcare system.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Must abide to all HIPAA, Confidentiality and Privacy laws.
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Keen judgment and decision-making ability
- High confidentiality awareness
- Knowledge of HIPAA: Legal and ethical consideration related to employee information
- Attendance/Punctuality – Consistently at work and on time.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Unrestricted driver’s license.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- (2) years’ experience in medical environment
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Other forms
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave